For the 2023/24 Membership year (1 May 2023 - 30 April 2024), paid-up Tyndale Fellowship members can enjoy the offer of all of the four options listed below:
- A Day Pass* to the Tyndale House Library for a maximum of three days per membership year, free of charge.
- A Day Pass* to the Tyndale House Library for a maximum of 10 non-consecutive days, plus all-year access (1 May – 30 April) to Tyndale House’s electronic resources through OpenAthens, for £50 per membership year**.
- A stay at Tyndale House with the following discounts***:
- a 10% discount off a library booking (except Day Pass) and an ensuite single room between the months of April to August (inclusive), for up to four weeks per membership year. Cleaning and linens included.
- a 20% discount off a library booking (except Day Pass) and an ensuite single room between the months of September to March (inclusive) for up to four weeks per membership year. Cleaning and linens included.
A Day Pass (per option 1 and 2) cannot be combined with an ensuite single room booking.
- The annual print edition of the Tyndale Bulletin, a peer-reviewed academic journal for biblical scholarship and related disciplines, for £15 for UK residents / £20 for non-UK residents. To purchase a subscription to the annual print edition, please email email@example.com to receive the relevant link.
Tyndale House’s offering to Tyndale Fellowship members is reviewed annually.
* All Day Pass bookings are subject to availability and approval. A Day Pass is available for Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm, and must be booked through the Tyndale House booking system by noon the day prior to arrival to allow sufficient time to process the request. When submitting an application, please ensure you tick the box indicating that you are a paid-up member of the Tyndale Fellowship.
** To purchase option 2, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name and personal email address (OpenAthens do not accept educational email addresses).
*** All ensuite single room and library bookings are subject to availability and approval. All bookings run Monday – Sunday without discount for part-week stays. All visitors are asked to arrive within office hours on their first day (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm). To make a booking request, please use the Tyndale House booking system and ensure you tick the box indicating that you are a paid-up member of the Tyndale Fellowship.
For further information about visiting Tyndale House, please see: https://tyndalehouse.com/library/book-a-visit/
All library and accommodation bookings are subject to Tyndale House’s terms and conditions which can be found here: https://tyndalehouse.com/library/terms/